Portsmouth City Soccer Club was established in 1997 and is currently entering its 17th year as a non-profit organization dedicated to providing children (ages 6-13) of Portsmouth, Greenland, Newington, and New Castle the opportunity to play competitive soccer.
Key Dates to Remember:
PCSC Annual Meeting will be held Wednesday March 25th in the cafeteria at Little Harbour School at 7:00 PM. All are welcome to attend.
Registration for the Fall 2015 Season will open on the website in April, 2015
Evaluations for the Fall 2015 Season will be held the weekend of May 29 -31
Summer Camp for PCSC players will be held Aug 3 - 7th, 2015 9:00 am - 12:00 pm daily at the Portsmouth High School turf. To register, click on the following link:
PCSC Parents - A few reminders for evaluations next weekend, held at Seacoast United Soccer Club in Hampton:
1. WHAT TO BRING - All players should have the following at evaluations:
Indoor cleats/turf shoes or sneakers (no outdoor cleats please)
2. PAYMENT - If you haven't yet paid - you must pay prior to evaluations on Friday or your child will not be allowed to tryout or be placed on a team. You can either pay online, or mail a check to PO Box 8202, Portsmouth, NH 03802 (but it must be received by Friday)
3. UNIFORMS - We will have sample uniform sizes at evaluations. If you want to verify a size for your child you can do so then. The link to place your uniform orders will be sent out shortly after teams are announced.
4. Evaluations - Please plan to drop your child off for evaluations and ensure he/she is signed in. We ask that parents not remain in the building during evaluations. Each evaluation is 90 minutes and you should plan to pick up your child at the end of that time.
5. TEAMS: Once the teams are finalized, you will receive an email from PCSC. It will likely be several weeks before these emails go out. Any player that we are unable to place on a team will be notified first.
6. SCHEDULE - Reminder - There are no evaluations for U9s and the Developmental Academy (U7/U8). There are 2 time slots for other teams. We recommend that players make every effort to attend both where possible.