Portsmouth City Soccer Club was established in 1997 and is currently entering its 16th year as a non-profit organization dedicated to providing children (ages 8-13) of Portsmouth, Greenland, Newington, and New Castle the opportunity to play competitive soccer.
Dates to Remember
NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING
PCSC will hold its annual meeting on March 12, 2014 at 7:00 pm. All parents of PCSC players are invited to attend this meeting. A copy of the agenda is below for your information.
We will be sending you a second e-mail once we have confirmed the location for the meeting. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our co-Presidents:
Mark Weaver -
Claire Ingwersen -
PCSC Board Meeting 3/12/14 at 6:00 PM
Review of minutes - Secretary
Financial Update - Treasurer
- Proposed By-Law changes
PCSC Annual Meeting 3/12/14 at 7:00 PM
Nomination and Election of Officers
Nomination and Election of New Board Members
- Seacoast Club collaboration
- EDP program vote
- Amendments to By-Laws for April meeting
Board Member Reports:
- Coaching Coordinators
Training and Licensing for Coaches
- Off Season Training
1. Registration for the Fall 2014 season opens April 1 - April 25th 2014.
2. Tryouts for the Fall 2014 Season are May 16th, 17th, and 18th at SUSC indoors. Detailed dates/times to follow.
3. 2014 Summer Camp offered by Soccer Sphere for PCSC U8 - U14 players only 8/4/14 - 8/8/14 9:00 - 12:00 at the Portsmouth High School Turf
Go to http://abcsportscamps.com/sssoccer to register.